Website Progress

Hi @yves.conan @PsyBorg

Looks to me like we’re very close with the copy of the website. Anyone else able to contribute a bit to this?

1. The only page that doesn’t look ready is the About us.
  2. Oh and How to join, which is probably going to be me writing it…
  3. Could we make the forum link open in a new tab?
  4. Twitter link is now @EOFCoop
0 Likes

For the how to join, I would prefer to have a secretary email, so that people can send their personal info securely. Can you set that up for me @yves.conan?

0 Likes

secretary@ourdomain should now redirect to your home email. I’m not sure how long it takes to become active, though.

Also, replace “ourdomain” with our domain.

0 Likes

When we’re done with the website, we should also do a push request on UKHF.

0 Likes

I’m going to be away and busy for the next week. The changes you need to make shouldn’t be that difficult to figure out. Text Search will do the trick.

I’d recommend you wait on the UKHF pull request until we’ve actually incorporated.

0 Likes

I will try and find some time to work on the about us page.

0 Likes

I’m lacking push rights. The first draft of the how to join page is done.

0 Likes

Access granted. Try again.

1 Like

Updated the About us page. Will wait on an edit pass from @matthew.ellen and then I think we’ll be able to point the main website at it. Going forward I would suggest we still publish to testing on a dev branch and merge when we are happy.

0 Likes

@yves.conan any chance we could get the website up soon? Even if it’s a copy of the compiled one. I’d like to make some fliers for Friday and it would be amazing if we could have a link on there.

MSO have given their ok on the website.

0 Likes

I’ll publish it tonight.
I’ll let you know when it’s done.

0 Likes

I got home from work later than expected. It’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

0 Likes