Invitation to Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit in Paralelní Polis, Prague, July 19-21

Hi everyone,

This hackathon invitation was sent to an obscure EOF inbox, so rather than let it sit there unread I thought I’d post it here.

I have never heard of this group so take this with a grain of salt.

Dear EOF Hackspace members,

Join us at Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit in Paralelní Polis, Prague, July 19-21!

It is our pleasure to invite you to the first ever “Hackatoshi’s Flying Circuit", a hackathon that we are organizing together with Paralelní Polis’s Institute of Cryptoanarchy.

What is the Institute of Cryptoanarchy?

Located in Prague, CZ, the aim of the Institute of Cryptoanarchy is to make available tools for unlimited dissemination of information on the Internet and encouraging a parallel decentralized economy, the implementation of crypto-currencies, and other conditions that stimulate the development of a free society in the 21st century.

This a true hackathon!

Our aim is to gather technologists, makers, and hackers from community hackerspaces all around Europe and beyond to join forces and build interesting and creative items related to the following competition tracks: Privacy, Decentralization and Urban Hacktivism!

In addition to the hackathon tracks, we will announce the Open Exploit Awards, our equivalent to the Oscars for hackers! If you want to become part of this new tradition, please send us your nominations with interesting exploits that were released in the past year.

Why should I participate?

Apart from monetary rewards, goodies, & perks for the winning teams and the chance to meet the who’s who of the hackerspaces, it is a perfect opportunity to mingle and network with 200 other sharp minds with diverse experience, while hearing the latest tech buzz and tackling some of today’s pressing problems first-hand. You are also welcome to come and simply have fun with some creative exploitation - up to you!

This is not a business or profit-oriented hackathon; our aim is to provide a space for skilled hackers to tackle important problems and share their expertise. We would greatly appreciate if you could share the invitation with other like-minded individuals that would also enjoy participating.

How do I participate?

If you want to make your participation official, send the number of participants you plan to bring along with your hackerspace’s logo. We will be happy to put your organization on the website among other participating organizations!

Feel free to reach out to hackatoshi@flyingcircuit.com [CC’ed on this email] if you would like more information on our hackathon. See you there!

Best regards,

Megan Nguyen

Intern at Paralelní Polis

http://paralelnipolis.cz

0 Likes