Hello, I'm Nor from upstairs :-)

Hi all,
I’m Nor, an artist & illustrator based in one of the studios upstairs at Makespace Oxford.
I make illustrations and community publishing projects with an open source, feminist ethic.

Interests include Inkscape, running workshops with free software, and running our Cowley Road archive http://cowleyroad.org

I’m usually at work during the EOF socials but hope to make it along one day!

Catch you around,
nor

0 Likes

Hello Nor,
would be nice to meet you. You are welcome!
I’m Phoenix and live on Cowley Rd about 4 years. I might help you with your archive somehow, hopefully.
Thanks for a wave from upstairs, always up to make friendly connections in the neighborhood.

:paintbrush:
Phoenix

0 Likes

0 Likes

Welcome on board, Nor!! Hope I’ll eventually get round to sending you a few of the Cowley Road pics I’ve been promising for years…!!

0 Likes

Hey! Welcome to our forum :slight_smile:

We’ve been thinking about holding our social/opening evenings on different days of the week to account for people’s schedules. Are Thursday evenings any more convenient for you?

0 Likes

Thanks Yves :slight_smile:
Yes Thursdays are certainly more possible than Fridays - if there is one coming up I will try to make it.

0 Likes

Thanks Eileen! Watch this space, there will be further CowleyRoad.org events happening later in the year…

0 Likes

nice to meet you Nor, hope to see you at a social/event sometime.
Best,
Dan W

0 Likes