CCC Camp Planning

Hi everyone,

Apparently the dates for CCC Camp have been confirmed, even though no official CCC site says so yet.
The dates and location are:

2019-08-21 to 2019-08-25 at Ziegeleipark Mildenberg

I know a few of us would like to go so I thought I’d start this thread to get the planning started.

A few things to consider:

1. Buying tickets
  2. Planning travel
  3. Do we register a village?
  4. Are we bringing projects?

Buying Tickets

I think there’s at least 6 of us going, and the tickets will most likely sell out quickly, so it’s probably safer for us to buy them all in one transaction.

That being said, we don’t know how much they cost or when they go one sale. We do know, however, that a standard ticket cost 220 EUR last time and that the venue is the same… so it’s probably safe to assume tickets will be roughly the same price.

So, if you’re planning on going, and are happy with the approximate ticket price, can you post a reply in this thread saying as much? I’ll keep the list of people below updated so that when tickets finally go on sale we can try to get them all at once.

People who want a ticket (at ~220 EUR)

• Yves
  • Iulian
  • Jared
0 Likes

Yeah. I’ll join.

We could pre-pay for our tickets in the EOF account so that no individual is responsible for either buying the tickets and chasing up people or holding onto lots of money. Thoughts?

0 Likes

That works for me. That would mean that you and I need to coordinate to make sure we don’t buy the tickets twice :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I would like a ticket, potentially two others will want tickets as well, I like the idea of us all pre paying to one pot for whomever will them buy the tickets upon their release.

As for travel, I will be driving and as far as I am aware, there will be 4 people in my car plus a load of luggage (Myself, yves, and two others)

0 Likes