Access to EOF emails

So I have a few email addresses I’m registered to receive messages for but I’d like to be able to send official emails. Is there a portal or SMTP access to our current setup?

I still haven’t heard back from Emma about being able to post replies to the Makespace list (Weekly Digest). I last emailed her on 28 Aug. It doesn’t make sense to ask MS members ‘where is Henry’ (vacuum cleaner) if you can’t post back and tell her/the group where it/he is.

OK I know this isn’t the answer to your question, sorry!

There’s a very clunky UI offered by the registrar where you can register email addresses. I believe you have the option of using their WebMail or using IMAP to sync to your machine.

I’ll send you the credentials in a private message.

My goal is to switch to a better managed service in the future. This is on the to-do list, but is very low priority at the moment.

Right so my plan to have some official emailing status has gone down the drain. We can only have 2 mail boxes and the rest have to be forwards. So far we have the discourse mailer and secretary as full emails. Oh well…

I’ll see what I can do about registering everyone else to the makespace mailing list.